What’s in your fridge?

Eggs don't belong in the fridge: they don't work as well if you're doing a cake or other baking if they're not room temperature.

I don't put sauces in the fridge either, but that's personal preference. I don't want cold ketchup on my chips.

Agreed with eggs but I much prefer a cold sauce. You don’t need to, though…

4EE55126-C25E-4DD6-B01E-46A2F03C9176.jpeg

All the sides are condiments plus I have a £25 jar of pickled onions hiding in the top right.

Eggs don't belong in the fridge: they don't work as well if you're doing a cake or other baking if they're not room temperature.

I don't put sauces in the fridge either, but that's personal preference. I don't want cold ketchup on my chips.
Well I don't bake, unless you count Yorkshire puddings when I make the mixture in advance and let it come to room temp anyway. So THAT'S FINE

Dog food shelf:

Two tins dog food
2 tubes primula
Dog milk
Turmeric paste

Everything else:

Half tin coconut milk
English mustard
Lemon curd made with mead
Home made Coconut cake (to prevent melting in this heat)
Half tin chickpeas
Greek yoghurt
Hot and spicy pickled onions
Grana padano
Chicken stock
Cranberry sauce
Vintage cheddar
Bertolli spread
Dairylea
Cornish yarg
Tomato paste
Yorkshire Nduja
This isn't chicken soy pieces
Two leftover bbq sausages
Smoked salmon
Double cream
Bottle of white wine
5x beer (one home brew, one San Miguel, three craft)
2 butter
Chipotle paste
Galangal paste
Wholegrain mustard
Chipotle mayonnaise
Tamarind paste
Mango chutney
Sundried tomatoes
Jar olives
Jar capers
Strawberry jam
Marmalade
Coconut water
2x milk
2x apple juice
Celery
Spring onions
Limes
Carrots
Peaches
Plums
Broccoli
Half an onion
Chilli peppers

I have over 3 kilos of the finest cheese in the fridge my dad gave me, I don't want to open it because I'm trying to keep myself fit. Anyone?

I thought the issue with keeping eggs in the fridge was that they really do not respond well to relatively slight changes of temperature, and so if they are stored in the fridge they should be at the back - despite the fact that the trays are usually in the fridge door, which obviously is more susceptible to temperature change.

I resolved the eggs in-or-out dilemma by not eating eggs any more. Admittedly, this approach doesn't work for everything in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom