What streaming services do you have on subscription? [Cost of Living Crisis Remix]

What do you pay for?

• Total voters
I'm going to cancel YouTube Premium I think. I can't justify £11.99 for no adverts, sorry.

I pay for prime and Apple Music. I use the free versions of YouTube and very occasionally spotify. I use my parents Netflix, Hulu, and hbomax. I use my sisters Disney plus

Everyone uses Spotify but I can’t let go of my playlists and play counts on Apple Music, which go back to whenever I first got iTunes

for music, they could triple the prices and I’d still pay...television and movies I care a lot less about

They WERE £9.99 too but went up to £10.99 this month :eyes:
Well in these times a whole £1 makes a great difference.

No time like the present to join the Spotify coven babes

EnchantedGenuineCowrie-size_restricted.gif

HBO max, Spotify and Wow+

I cancelled Netflix over a year ago, I sometimes use my sisters’ log in to use it.

I watch videos on Youtube all the time and don’t think the ads are too annoying.

YouTube Premium includes YouTube Music anyway so they’re one and the same. Having no ads and being able to stream the audio of remixes and live versions that aren’t on the other services has changed everything.

I might cancel TV+ soon and just subscribe again when my fav shows come out again. It has seriously good quality stuff but just not enough on a regular basis to justify the recent uplift.

I cancelled my Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus and WWE Network the other month. Briefly got Netflix back for The Crown.

So Spotify and Wow Presents just.

Last edited:
Surprised people pay for YouTube premium. Does it offer anything more than no adverts?

Mind you, I don't think twice for paying for Spotify for no other reason.

Surprised people pay for YouTube premium. Does it offer anything more than no adverts?

Not anytime too useful, but it minimises the video clip on your phone if you want to do other things, or you can switch to audio only mode so you don't have to have YouTube up while you do other things. You also get access to YouTube Music but I just listen to Spotify anyway...

Getting rid of ads on YouTube is worth it though for me!

You can download videos and also stream them in the background on a mobile device while doing other things. Having the music app thrown in too with a much larger catalogue of things than other services also makes it worth it.

I ditched Wow+ a few weeks ago. I'll probably sign up again for the next US season and then use that time to catch up on anything else I've missed.

You can download videos and also stream them in the background on a mobile device while doing other things. Having the music app thrown in too with a much larger catalogue of things than other services also makes it worth it.
YouTube has a music app? I had no idea.

If new seasons of Australian Survivor (Jonathan LaPaglia IN ME NOW) turns up on any platform, can someone holler in here, please?

Not anytime too useful, but it minimises the video clip on your phone if you want to do other things, or you can switch to audio only mode so you don't have to have YouTube up while you do other things. You also get access to YouTube Music but I just listen to Spotify anyway...

Getting rid of ads on YouTube is worth it though for me!
Oooh so this means you don't have to two screen it when doing an ASFM viewing party? :o

I can't imagine not having Spotify now.

Netflix I get discounted with my Sky bundle and Amazon I mainly have for delivery.

Hulu Live, which is basically streaming cable TV plus Hulu content. Also Netflix, Amazon Prime and Spotify. I rarely use Amazon Prime streaming, but not sure if it is my account or someone else’s. This thread reminded me to cancel it if it’s the former.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom