Adverts that are annoying you at the moment?

"perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect"

Now there's a perfume I would NEVER buy on principle. It's like an anti-advert!

If you don't know what I'm on about, be thankful.

You rotten @PercyPig , my mind keeps drifting back to those Asda adverts now

why are there four pocket taps, usually isn’t it two? And who calls them pocket taps?

This is my first time in this thread so I would be highly surprised if no-one has mentioned these two:

- that woman singing the Moonpig dot com jingle

- Money Super-maahhhhh-ket

I don’t even understand the last one.

“Oh hai I’ve just crashed into a pet shop :)

Fuck your stupid CAR, SAVE THOSE BUNNIES! :evil:

For me, it’s a race to the remote control when the Money Super-maaaaahket advert comes on.

Well none of you would have seen this, but Kelly Loeffler’s ads were the worst

The fucking Jimmy Saville documentary advert on YouTube is really PISSING ME OFF.

As is that one about turning your home photos into STUNNING HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTIONS ON DVD!!!

Reactions: GNL
I wonder how the HOW'S YOUR HEAD bitch is getting on now the pandemic's dragging on a bit

epp08fu.jpg

There's a Checkatrade.com advert with Julius Caesar as the homeowner and Brutus turns up at the door with a "plumber" but Julius decides to use Checkatrade instead and Julius and Brutus end up dancing at the end.

The annoying thing is that I recognise the actor who plays Caesar from something I've watched relatively recently and no amount of googling has turned up who he is but I can see him in my minds-eye in this other programme. Please help me Moopy. I need the actor's name so I can find what I know him from.

I have no idea how any company thinks this is OK to play on prime time (Australian) TV.

I have no idea how any company thinks this is OK to play on prime time (Australian) TV.

All I'm hearing at the end is "the grout guy that comes over you" but I feel that might be wishful thinking.

Reactions: Lee
It's almost like a joke from Family Guy in that it just keeps going on

As someone currently looking for a job I hate EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!

Also why is the woman setting her max salary expectation to 68k, and not 70?!?

The never ending McDonalds laughing. At least have the reveal be they're laughing at Burger King or something. I have to put mute on.

The new McDonalds one playing a sappy version of Time After Time with a woman reminiscing about her childhood imaginary friend. It has fuck all to do with McDonalds and is clearly trying to get in on the John Lewis style Christmas ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom