Austria 2023: Teya & Salena - Who The Hell Is Edgar?

HOW WILL IT DO?

• Total voters
I played this for Mr Sheena who rolled his eyes as I explained to him what it was and by the end had shazamed it as he wants to download it, has posted it on a WhatsApp group he’s in and has just gone in for a second viewing about 5 minutes later…

It reminds me of In corpore sano - a pointed, insightful pop song with a criticism to make (0.003, gas station champagne on me!), populist hooks to spare, and an inescapable aura of insanity, ready and waiting to please everyone from the cheap seats to the gods. This simply must come top ten :disco:

Incredible. I hope the office dancing man somehow makes it to the stage in Liverpool.

It’s currently second behind CHA CHA CHA for moi :disco:

They’re now 11th favourite to win and STILL shortening :disco:

• Love
Reactions: Hak
Off to a good start in Austria with a #19 debut on Spotify. Halo debuted at #26 last year.

Who is she?
I was listening to an ESC podcast yesterday that had these girls on as guests. One of them (Salena I think) said that she was asked to do a demo of last year's song, but an hour before she was due to go into the studio she got a call to say they had settled on Pia Maria as the vocalist. She also said that, before Pia had got her hands on it, the song was called HERO :zombie:

So I suppose we should be happy for the fact last year happened because otherwise, we wouldn't have got POE

Totally on board :disco: (until the live performance :eyes:)

20230309_192622.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom