Austria 2023: Teya & Salena - Who The Hell Is Edgar?

HOW WILL IT DO?

• Total voters
It's not quite NEGATIVE CHEMISTRY, but they just don't spark the way they should together. I also think BRUNETTE is marginally better than blonde -

The lack of on-stage storytelling just makes it a bit "Eh? Actually I don't really care". It genuinely needs to be QUIRKIER!

Moldova of course would have staged this impeccably.

The terrible CHATTING at the beginning and end is this season’s NUTS SIR? and SOMETHING TO SUCK ON? Half the TV audience won’t have a clue what’s going on or why. I think a comparison to Little Big was made during previous discussions about this and it needs THAT level of charisma to make it work. PLODDING ABOUT A BIT is just NOT ENOUGH!

Doing something like the Little Big LEGS THING would have INSTANTLY elevated it!

Reactions: Hak
There’s only one song apart from Loreen which I’ve binged and we ALL know what that is - even if I am temporarily sick of it. I don’t need more than one or two to loon over and I’m not particularly interested in QUITE LIKING. And anything more would be EXHAUSTING!

There’s only one song apart from Loreen which I’ve binged and we ALL know what that is - even if I am temporarily sick of it. I don’t need more than one or two to loon over and I’m not particularly interested in QUITE LIKING. And anything more would be EXHAUSTING!
I kind of know what you mean. I've got about 8 or 9 songs that I enjoy very much indeed, and it all feels a BIT OVERWHELMING

This is still in my top 3 in terms of video and actual song, but I agree entirely that the performance is the missing part of the Fire Triangle. It reminds me of the sort of performance a winner would do a year after their win, as a sort of victory lap, as it relies far too much on the audience knowing exactly what is going on.

this is really giving nineteenth place. the staging is SO undercooked and random. but the final bit is actually delicious.

The vitriol this came in for in the week of the competition was rather odd.

Anyone would have thought they'd come in and pissed all over Käärijä's chips two days earlier.

It was a catchy bop, had one hell of a hook, was performed well, and had some super visuals.

The vitriol this came in for in the week of the competition was rather odd.

Anyone would have thought they'd come in and pissed all over Käärijä's chips two days earlier.

It was a catchy bop, had one hell of a hook, was performed well, and had some super visuals.
It’s a much better song than Cha Cha (fucking) Cha

They shouldn’t have been too disheartened - it’s been a decent little hit. I very much feel you have to own it - like Mae has - she seemed over it by the next day :D

These poor girls let down by their inability to repeat the word POE while staying in tune. It's a lot to ask of somebody.

How long were they actually together for?

Yeah I'm calling bullshit on that one. They'll be doing Eurovision PAs well into their 70s even if they no longer record "original" (and I use that word advisedly) music.

Reactions: Hak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom