Coronavirus

Are you worried about contracting coronavirus?

• Yes, I am absolutely terrified

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Yes, I am slightly concerned

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • I am neither concerned or unconcerned

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • No, I am slightly unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • No, I am totally unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Bring back the old poll

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Charlotte Awbrey tits out doing the Macarena

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I believe VoR is evil

Votes: 11 14.3%

• Total voters
I thought I was getting Moderna, but the vaccinator wrote 'Modena' on the card, so I'm not entirely convinced it wasn't balsamic vinegar.
Vinegar kills bacteria so it’ll probably work for this too

Have mine in a couple of weeks. Not very excited.
I was so excited to get my first two (the original vaccine) but this one I kind of just got around to?

I’m glad I got it, but it’s not exciting like it was

I think I had fourth offered a while back in spring, but I couldn't really be arsed.

I told my nurse that and she just laughed.

It’s all about flu this year anyway. I’ve just booked my jab for that too. This cancer means you get ALL THE FUN STUFF FREE :disco:

Coming up for 24 hours after covid and flu jabs, I feel fine other than a sore arm.

Although the flu jab hurt a lot more than the covid one, that arm is fine and the covid one is sore.

I’ve only had 3, they made it sound like the fourth isn’t really important here unless you’re in a risk group here so I haven’t thought more about it.

I think I had fourth offered a while back in spring, but I couldn't really be arsed.

I told my nurse that and she just laughed.

A lot of people I talk to at work are like this, I think it's just become akin to the flu jab now.

A fourth jab is currently open here to 60+ year olds only. I don’t even think there are plans to jab the rest of us.

A fourth jab is currently open here to 60+ year olds only. I don’t even think there are plans to jab the rest of us.
It's 65+ here at the moment, plus vulnerable groups and front line workers.

I'm assuming it will be offered to younger people later, but I'm not sure if that's fact.

Like every thing else about this, the US doesn't seem to have a plan, so I just go it? Nobody questioned why

I think that’s still the case here? I could only get it through work.

So I've never tested positive for covid. I was really poorly in the spring (bronchitis or pneumonia) and struggled with fatigue for months after, but then recovered.

I recently had a low key, but grotty cold and have been left utterly exhausted and with a shortness of breath, the latter is a pretty new experience.

I'm pretty sure I'm suffering from post-viral issues and it's feasibly long covid if the tests were wrong.

I should probably see a doctor right?

Probably, even if its not covid related, it still sounds like something

I only know that some GPs I work with have been keen to get a few of my eligible clients on it.

I will report back then. I'm amazed there's not more info about it, although I think it was only approved last autumn, at which point everyone had covid info fatigue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom