Maia Maia - Beautiful Bullshit

Mariyah LeBerg - Human

Micky Skeel - Glansbillede

Nicklas Sonne - Freedom

Reiley - Breaking My Heart

Søren Torpegaard - Lund Lige her

Last edited:
@ButterTart there’s one here for you
I knew just from glancing at the thumbnails that the long haired neck beard would be the one you mean. It’s very good for Denmark.

Denmark had their chance to send a song called Human a couple of years back and sent some guitar pish instead. They should have officially retired that song name.

I'll sacrifice Denmark so both Benjamin and Käärijä can go to Liverpool. :disco:

Can somebody please explain to me what an 'Industry Plant' even IS?
It's basically a music artist who has the backing and funding of a label behind them but make it/are made to appear as if they are independent and self perserverant or downplay their link to one. So like the artist may appear to have got alot of their career is from their own doing (which I don't think should be undermined tbh) but they've been helped in their career by having more connections in the music industry than they portray.

Last edited:
Can somebody please explain to me what an 'Industry Plant' even IS?
GAYLE has always been accused of being one. She claimed she made ABCDEFU after a random fan suggestion but people found out it was someone from her record label that posted the comment and she had already recorded the song.

As far as I can tell Reiley doesn’t hide the fact he’s signed to a record label and pays a Korean company to write his songs.

Ah I see. I was confused because surely anyone on a major label is 'an industry plant', but I guess these new kids getting famous on TikTok and Insta portray things differently than it was in MY DAY.

DR have been quite strict in the past about disqualifying songs. If this has been performed on TV before, then he’s definitely got something to be worried about.

I got round to listening to these tonight. Beautiful Bullshit to win please :disco:

Eyjaa and Reiley are also pretty good!

I see Eyjaa have been shoved into slot #2 in the final. Is it going to be Simone all over again?

The guy singing that Danish country was the best so far. The other two were shaky/flat/in a hostage situation vocally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom