Denmark 2023: Reiley - Breaking My Heart

Love how DR1 have really SWEATED THE ASSET on recycling those 2014 contest sound jingles in DMGP over the years :D

If they send this first one they really will have just become a parody of themselves...

Wouldn't mind this hair rock one actually. Not bad as that kind of thing goes.

This Reiley track is excellent and this would qualify in a heartbeat, but good LORD at that vocal production on the chorus :D

Oh I thought it was my connection. Oh well, as if they're not going to send another generic piece of shit.

It was the best song, but not performance. I don't see it qualifying at Eurovision

It was the best song, but not performance. I don't see it qualifying at Eurovision
Agog. It feels like an insanely obvious qualifier! Not one that necessarily does much once it's in the final mind, but an obvious standout at the semi level (not least in that likely dog of a second semi)

Agog. It feels like an insanely obvious qualifier! Not one that necessarily does much once it's in the final mind, but an obvious standout at the semi level (not least in that likely dog of a second semi)
More than happy to be proved wrong on this, but I see Juries just murdering it

Reilly made a comment about Denmark finally picking a song that will qualify for the final. What a BITCH.

He is really ASKING for a comedy / heavily memed non-qual flop moment in May. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom