Drag Race UK vs The World - episode 1

I always forget that Jimbo was occasionally a RIGHT CUNT on her season :D

I actually think they will both kick Lemon out. But they will let Jimbo win to announce it.

Well Lemon was total filler.

Pangina is obviously fabulous. She's new to me, so that's quite exciting

Reactions: COB
I like that all the US and UK queens were all safe, so the ones from the lesser known (to me) seasons got a bit more airtime. Deliberate perhaps?

Monique has turned up as a season cunt then.

I enjoyed it in the end. The catwalk was pretty solid and there's a fun selection of queens.

Was worried Pangina would be underwhelming but was utterly fabulous.
Gutted she had a night off when went to her drag night in Bangkok now. (Though Amadiva was still a fab host)
Jimbo’s routine was just so fucking strange but hilarious. I don’t remember Jimbo lip synching much before ? That was rather underwhelmin.

I don't think lip syncing is really Jimbo's bag. She wasn't very interesting in her one lip sync on Drag Race Canada either.

I love Jimbo but he also makes me VERY VERY NERVOUS.

Same. There’s always that sense of him being on the verge of getting very nasty.

Tonight with the added discomfort of seeing him with a black face.

Reactions: VoR
I love Jimbo but he also makes me VERY VERY NERVOUS.
Exactly this energy. :D I always say that there are some queens that it would be amazing to see perform but for various reasons who would be probably quite unbearable to engage with in real life.

I thought the two top queens were the correct pick - clear standouts in a fairly mediocre talent show. All I ask for is variety in a variety show and every time I am disappointed. Very pleased with Pangy as a winner too - she is such a delight and I hope she can go all the way. As others have said, Jimbo’s lipsync was lifeless and while the outfit was stunning, the makeup was edging blackface just enough to make me uncomfortable.

I’m glad they kept Janey in because she’s better than what she showed in her talent.

Lemon on the other hand still wears things that doesn’t suit her. For being such a femme queen out of drag, she always manages to look a bit too butch in drag, making her outfits seem ill fitting.

Gutted that Lemon has gone. It was not great but she is great.

Jumbo was just hilarious. Baffled by so much of that. Living.

Gutted that Lemon has gone. It was not great but she is great.

Jumbo was just hilarious. Baffled by so much of that. Living.
Jumbo_poster_1.jpg

Reactions: GNL
Oh come on it was not blackface at all. Doing blackface is not having a face painted black.
I don’t think the look was racially motivated … it just made me a little uncomfortable but tbh I recognise that as a white person my opinion on this doesn’t really matter for shit.

I hope they do another season of this because I need to see AWhora, Bimini, Tayce and Vicky Scott Claws competing with Sagittaria and Pupi Poisson.

Reactions: COB
Why don’t they ever learn? Some of those performances were SHIT!

I felt sad for Lemon cos she does have plenty to offer.

Jimbo and Pangina were everything. Blu was good, but I resent how often she resorts to cheap sex jokes.

Pangina to win plz.

Just catching up on this, was hoping it was a bottom 3 with Baga as she’s insufferable. Shame it’s the season 1 queens in this as we really stepped our pussy up with season two. At least Blu will bring looks, but I don’t need her to say MUMMY! ever again. Cheryl is, the same as last time, bringing precisely nothing.

I don’t know much about Janey so happy she stayed as she’s cute and I never warmed to lemon.

Jimbo the obvious star, and he quite clearly puts the CUNT in C.U.N.T.

Pangina out of drag is sooooooo good looking.

And Lemon fighting back tears while looking like the beauty queen who gets killed first in a 90s horror flick is is EV-ER-Y-THIIIIING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom