Eurovision 2022 Sweepstake

27 for my fave movie 27 Dresses
69A5ADCA-9F8B-4136-9A93-C126145BB832.jpeg

27. Estonia

Soz babes no Uku this year :( xxx

They’re easily the most successful Baltic country when it comes to Eurovision. Debuting in 1994, they had an incredible run in the early days with four top five finishes and of course an undeserved VICTORY. The introduction of the semis saw things take a turn for the worse for them, though they’ve had the odd gem here and there.

Their selection for next year kicked off way back in the autumn and they’ve narrowed the field down to twenty. Remaining contestants include Elina Nechayeva (pictured above when her Rona Nishlu impression sent her to the top ten back at Eurovision 2018), Stig from Elina & Stig, Ott Lepland and 2002 top three finisher and 2019 UK backing vocalist for QoL MICHAEL RICE.. Anna Sahlene.

Currently ranked 28th.

22 please
DCD7CAE9-1FDF-4CD3-8E5A-C691F7EE68A6.jpeg

22. Montenegro

Returnees after a two year absence (because the broadcaster wanted to spend the participation fee on some NEW CARS :D)

They joined at the same time as neighbours Serbia after the two split in 2006. It’s fair to say that Montenegro has certainly been given the shitty end of the stick when it comes to Eurovision though. It took until 2014 for them to finally qualify, with the likes of Igranka and Just Get Out Of My Life being SHUNNED by viewers across the continent.

Their best result came in 2015 when Knez reached the dizzying heights of 13th :disco: They’ve not been in the final since.

Currently ranked 38th.

Well worth the wait, especially if they go with the Wolf song 😍

Thanks Soldi

Although I’m here for the redemption arc when they inevitably DON’T invade Ukraine.

Ok, all up to date. The remaining numbers are;

@RJN and @Suomi have picked numbers which had already been chosen, so can you pick another please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom