Food heaven & hell

I am not actually fussy when it comes to food and drink. Yes, I’m vegetarian but is that classed as ‘fussy’? I’ll eat pretty much anything that’s not got animal in it.

Tinned FRUIT COCKTAIL was vile of course, and I could never recognise a single fruit in it! Except the truly evil CHERRIES.

This makes me think of pizza, homemade or in a nice restaurant is HEAVEN, supermarket pizza (fresh or frozen) tastes like plastic, totally HELL :zombie:

I'm not that fussy with pizza (tho I do appreciate and prefer a well-made pizza) but I take no prisoners when it comes to pasta and especially overlooking it.

:tableflip:

Or Dr Coño :tongueout:
:D! But after finding out Eurovision Soraya has a brand of jumpers called exactly that (Chochete or coño means literally CUNT), I can believe anything.

ac69e0e0-1aa8-11eb-b6be-494fee78d6de

Food hell:

Canned tuna, or any non-fresh fish
Mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, etc.
Cottage cheese

Japan edition (so I’m not dragged through the mud for my British food opinions :D:

Heaven: Kushi-katsu, basically anything possible to stick on a wooden skewer, dip in batter and deep fry, even things that seem impossible like cheesecake

Hell: sea snail, fish sperm

Oh it’s a delicacy is it? THEN TAKE MINE BY ALL MEANS

Further to the condensed milk, I got a promotional squeeze tube of it, I guess they were trying to infiltrate the fridge. It suggested squirting some on toast, so I gave it a whirl and felt so gross I’ve hardly ever had condensed milk again

Just wondering what Moopy will make of my lunch, sitting at a train platform eating a Spaghetti Carbonara sandwich.

It was out of grim curiosity more than anything, it even had bits of spaghetti in it

Just wondering what Moopy will make of my lunch, sitting at a train platform eating a Spaghetti Carbonara sandwich.

It was out of grim curiosity more than anything, it even had bits of spaghetti in it
I think I'd like it

M&S and Aldi had some mac and cheese toastie last year, not that different I'd say...

Hell:
Tripe. Just the smell when it was being cooked made me gag as a child.
Sandwich spread, just why???
This German delicacy - Kesselfleisch, boiled pork. Basically all parts of a pig (including the head, tail and hooves) boiled in some broth. This picture is actually appetizing compared to what it usually looks like:
182968843-h-720.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom