Introduce yourself

Andrea Chansen may be my new favourite user name ever.

Well this IS bearing rich fruit. At this rate we'll all have to do that Five Star thing of sitting round the lounge with ice pops and pretending not to know each other so they could convince themselves that they were making new friends :)

Are we sure Andrea is a new member and not some NOM DE PLUME like the awful Sexual Goose?

Are we sure Andrea is a new member and not some NOM DE PLUME like the awful Sexual Goose?

Well she seems to have a picture of herself in her avatar so I'm thinking that she IS new, unless that's a big fraud and she's actually yet another goose or some sort of STARLING

All you need to do is get out your HORNY HORNS and the Sexual Goose will appear.

Sexual Goose DEAD
Goose-honking.jpg

No sex for you.

*HONK*

I thought I'd share mine as it's quite a funny story (at least in my head).

Ok so a year ago I was searching for something Girls Aloud related (as you do) and found an archived version of the Girls Aloud section of this forum. The threads were intriguing because I'd never seen so many people discuss in immense detail GA's back catalogue. After reading nearly all the threads over several days I was gutted that the forum was archived and that I couldn't join in the discussion. Funnily enough, I dont get to talk about GA with my RL friends and certainly not in detail but there is nothing I like better than analysing music. Then I discover that the forum is not just archived, that its alive and well so I signed up and started posting in the GA section. I never ventured out of it really for months and only checked it periodically.

However in the last few weeks I started reading other sections of the forum as the GA one is relatively slow for obvious reasons. Now being relatively switched on individual, it didnt take me long to notice that nearly all posters are, or appear to be, gay. Now being a straight male who just happens to like talking pop music, this came as something as a shock in that I had absolutely no idea (and still don't tbh :rofl:) what kind of forum this is. I thought it was simply a pop music forum. I felt like I was in that scene in American Wedding when they don't realise for ages that they are in a gay bar :grin: I guess this is what happens when you enter a forum through the back door, so to speak :wink:

Anyway, I found this place by complete accident but I'm here to stay :laugh:

There are also women here and straight men so don't worry about it. I've been here an age and don't think I've done more than 10 posts about music in all that time.

I've been here decades and I still have no idea what kind of forum this is either :D

Floppet is catfishing you Nowoco. There are no straights here.

ONE. OF. US. ONE. OF. US. ONE. OF. US.

Given that @Toyah died at home shortly after her very brief return, let’s sizzle up the thread and turn our attentions to @Tria, who I see is online and would almost certainly like to make friends with us. Hello @Tria. I’ve got a delicious selection of doughnuts. Would you prefer JAM or CUSTARD?

Hi

I'm Betty, I'm 22 and I'm from CHORLEY

I'm 40-26-38 and I'm interested in TRAVEL, FLUFFY ANIMALS and LOVELY THINGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom