Katy Perry - Swish Swish

This is amazing! She should've led with this. Come through Wokey!

Bless, José could have learned the bloody routine if he was going to be FRONT and CENTRE at the end :D

Though to be fair, it does look like it was put together in 5 minutes and I can only imagine the level of DRAHMA going on with that number of queens getting ready for live TV!

Like all the other singles this era, it gets better with each lesson. :disco:

Which is actually the complete opposite when it comes to Kitty's music.

He's called Russell Horning and I'm living for the commitment to being without expression

They're calling it the "second single" :side-eye:

It seems to be getting a much better reaction than anything else from this campaign so I don't think it's a bad choice. It could be catchier but I think it generally works as a 90s house throwback for the braindead pop masses who are obsessed with T-Swift feud

KP top 10:

1. Teenage Dream
2. Dark Horse
3. Hot & Cold
4. I Kissed A Girl
5. Roar
6. E.T.
7. UR So Gay
8. Chained To The Rhythm
9. Waking Up in Vegas
10= Swish Swish
10= California Gurls

Something like:

1. Dark Horse
2. Teenage Dream
3. Last Friday Night (TGIF)
4. The One That Got Away
5. Hummingbird Heartbeat
6. Birthday
7. California Gurls
8. International Smile
9. Hot N Cold
10. Swish Swish

1. Wide Awake
2. Chained To The Rhythm
3. Dark Horse
4. Roar
5. Teenage Dream
6. Hot 'n' Cold
7. ET
8. Unconditionally
9. Firework
10. Last Friday Night

Katya top ten

01 Walking On Air
02 Last Friday Night
03 Birthday
04 Ghost
05 Roar
06 Chained to the Rhythm
07 Teenage Dream
08 Firework
09 Thinking of You
10 Hot n Cold

Had almost forgotten she recorded this mess.

I fucking love Ur So Gay. Imagine if she released it down. Woke twitter is planning to LOCK HER UP as is for fictional accounts of not inviting drag queens to an after party and making the same breakdown Britney joke every gay ever has made, they'd probably declare a fatwa if she released that slice of homophobic, body-shaming, suicide-encouraging indie-pop now.

how can anyone rate a BALLARD by this bitch is beyond me! Thinking of you and Unconditionally are the equivalent of an AURAL VIOLENCE

Except Wide Awake but mainly cause it's a very very good song and not even her nocals could ruin it.

09 chained to the rhythm
09 kissed a girl
07 american dream
07 hot n cold
07 last friday night

i think.

worst (all 00s an no mistake)

01 firework
02 dark horse
03 california grrls
04 unconditionally
05 ur so gay

never heard wide awake or half the other non-big hits.

07 american dream
giphy.gif

i used to really like it (thanks to glee) but it's not aged well and i thought her nox were particularly obnoxious on it last time it came on.

Teenage Dream is exceptional - I thought it was the one that even people who loathe Katy Perry generally admit is a gem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom