Katy Perry - Swish Swish

This song keeps GIVING doesn't it. I had such a good time losing my shit to it during the Paris Pride.

meanwhile THE BONER APPLE TEETH SONGSTRESS is vacactioning at the beach paying SWISH WSIH Some dust

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pipo girl your embed posts are a mess lately. Fix it fat.

i've kindly requested more SPECIFIC instructions but it seems nobody "SPICS" any LATINO ENGLISH around here

v4L-IuN4_400x400.jpeg

The video is COMING. It features THE MOUNTAIN from Game of Thrones in a very choice hairpiece.

I see Katy has now adopted Gaga's work ethic in terms of releasing music videos. Don't think even Moopy cares at this point.

Who gives a fuck about how long the video is taking when this is the GREATEST THING EVER COMPOSED*?

*by katy perry

Video trailer dropped just as Taylor started her campaign

Is a video release reason to change the stream ratio of this track back to regular? It is one of the best pop singles of the year so it deserves a higher peak

Labels can apply for the ratio to be reset, but I can't remember how or why. I imagine the criteria must be fairly stringent to stop everyone trying to do it.

Looks good but might have actually made a difference had it been released back in June...

why is she copying Taylor but with a video full of D-Listers? (Except QUEEN CHRISTINE SYDELKO)

Is a video release reason to change the stream ratio of this track back to regular? It is one of the best pop singles of the year so it deserves a higher peak

Labels can apply for the ratio to be reset, but I can't remember how or why. I imagine the criteria must be fairly stringent to stop everyone trying to do it.

Although thinking about it, isn't it reset automatically if it registers a sales increase for three weeks, or something? Which if the video does its job, it should do.

I only recognised the boy from Stranger Things for a supposedly star packed clip. She's still making videos for kids.

Is it supposed to be a collection of in-jokes that no one else gets? Because that's what it came across as.

It reminds me of something Geri Halliwell would do if she had a budget.

"I'M 100% IN ON THE JOKE GUYS HAHAHAHAHA"

I never like to criticise Perry because I feel like Trammel will be here any minute to quote Joanne's Taiwanese sales figures, but this album campaign has been a disaster.

I never like to criticise Perry because I feel like Trammel will be here any minute to quote Joanne's Taiwanese sales figures, but this album campaign has been a disaster.

I don't think it HAS been a complete disaster in the grand scheme of things. Her stock still seems to be quite high - but I just don't think it's really ADDED anything to her repertoire - certainly nothing that was worth waiting three years for.

I'm sure the label hoped for more in terms of sales, but in terms of exposure things still seem to be ticking over.

The haircut has somehow made her ten million times more annoying. I just have to look at her and it pisses me off.

The videos have been all great in the big scheme of things like Slave said, who else is making video events that surely cost millions of dollars in a climate where no one else is selling music anymore.

Thing is, there hasn't exactly been a musical evolution ever since 2012 but when it comes to aesthetics, videos, haircuts and GOWNS she's been pretty consistent.

I wonder why she's clinging on to releasing KIDZ BOP material when she can CLEARLY kiss the hits goodbye and start releasing something with a bit of substance like she promised AEONS ago. She could always bounce back with the odd Max Martin banger, look at Gaga, she had a small slip with Joanne but The Cure showed she could still do it if she tried.

The video is all over the shop but the chorus is CATCHY as fuck and the big guy in the singlet would get it.

Trying to channel MEME CULTURE in a music video is such a terrible idea. Half the jokes in the video are already dated and it's only just been released.

How did she suddenly become so uncomfortable to watch? It can't just be the hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom