Katy Perry - Swish Swish

So what does "Swish Swish" actually refer too? Is it a hair flick or hand gesture?

In basketball a shot that goes through the basket without touching the backboard or rim.

In this case Taylor is the ball and casket is the basket.

Reactions: Mel
This is the best ting she's ever done, I love it.

This is the third single in a row of hers I've not hated. Just as everyone else goes off her :D

This is the third single in a row of hers I've not hated. Just as everyone else goes off her :D
By contrast I'd say Moopy is taking in her more into our heart than ever. She's never been a proper Moopy fave, but she has a strong back cat of pop and she sounds more relevant than ever.

By contrast I'd say Moopy is taking in her more into our heart than ever. She's never been a proper Moopy fave, but she has a strong back cat of pop and she sounds more relevant than ever.

But the stuff isn't doing well commercially, is it? Or is that just the NEW CHARTS?

Chart performance doesn't seem to dictate whether or not you keep releasing music anymore. Long gone are the days of "if your next single doesn't crack the top 10 we'll drop you".

However, this is Katy Perry we're talking about so for her standards, yes it is all under-performing really. But we are in an age where females are at a seemingly bigger disadvantage than ever, especially those who are entering a decade in the business and don't have the urban edge that Rihanna does.

24 hours later and still living for this.

Well the way I saw it, it was another 'buzz' single leading up to some extraordinary album. Turns out it's an average single leading up to a rubbish album.

"You're bout as cute as an old coupon expired" while watching that woman...

ATRL is probably out of servers right now.

So is this the OFFISH THIRD SINGLE? where did Bon Appetit peak in the UK?

I didn't realise how cunty the lyrics were until I watched this :D

And the smiley chap in the stripey shirt is a REAL PIECE.

The more I listen to Swish the more I'm convinced it could be a big fat HIT if given a really good video.

Nicki's verse is fucking EXCELLENT

"damn, man, this bitch is a STAN!
MUAH, the generous QUEEN will kiss a FAN!"

too much :disco:

Taylor Swift must be FUMING :D

I don't have much time for Nicki Minaj but her bit in this is really good (and really venomous!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom