Malta 2024: Sarah Bonnici - Loop

Best LoooOoOOOOooooOOOOpppp?

• Total voters
I'm sorry but the live performance of this is kind of a SERVE :disco:

It really does hammer home what an UTTERLY SHAMELESS SloMo re-write it is, however :D

I think it helps that she seems to have some TALANT. It is quite compelling!

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the song is 20 years old and was originally demoed by Ellie Campbell.

I can’t get it out of my head! :shock:

At least half a dozen times a day I’ve stopped myself in my tracks to sing ‘LOOOOOOooooOOOOOooooP’

Last edited:
I mean it’s as obviously as generic as the drugs I order online from India.

SHE DID IT BETTER!

IMG_5316.png

Well, Chanel didn't invite the moves but they need to make it look less alike... :D

And give the girl a break, Bruno! I doubt she has a record deal (well she might this morning) or a choreographer. She probably did it all herself.

SHOCKINGLY, it turns out that Sarah's father is a mega-rich Maltese property mogul and chairman of their national football team.

Totally unrelated to her victory I'm sure!

...not that I'm complaining, considering had the contest been in any way transparent, the likelihood is that THIS would have won...

Thank fuck for nepotism!

SHOCKINGLY, it turns out that Sarah's father is a mega-rich Maltese property mogul and chairman of their national football team.

Totally unrelated to her victory I'm sure

I hope her Daddy can get her a better trophy than this monstrosity :eyes:

IMG_7968.jpeg

I've been trying to catch up with winners/national finals and so far of all things I cannot get this utter trash out of my head. The copy and paste job of SloMo and Unicorn's point-baiting dance break but all on a 10p budget and fronted by someone who seems very likely to teeter on the edge of vocal collapse and an awkward stumble is quite enough, but there's a stupidly addictive song in there somewhere.

Probably not a HOPE IN HELL but I'd love to see this qualify

I've been trying to catch up with winners/national finals and so far of all things I cannot get this utter trash out of my head. The copy and paste job of SloMo and Unicorn's point-baiting dance break but all on a 10p budget and fronted by someone who seems very likely to teeter on the edge of vocal collapse and an awkward stumble is quite enough, but there's a stupidly addictive song in there somewhere.

Probably not a HOPE IN HELL but I'd love to see this qualify
LOOOOOOooooOOOOOooooP

I made the sane decision to sit through all 36 participants as I've never seen the Maltese selection process before. I won't ever get that time back, so questions may as well be asked. Are they performing in a BAR? And why are there sinister shots of deathly still backs of heads sitting alone with a bottle that clearly no one is drinking? But no movement or faces or any form of enthusiasm or encouragement? Absolutely terrifying :D
Obviously some horrors in there but rather shocked at how many half decent songs with a pulse were in the mix, especially as they were given nothing to help them in that room of death!​

I made the sane decision to sit through all 36 participants as I've never seen the Maltese selection process before. I won't ever get that time back, so questions may as well be asked. Are they performing in a BAR? And why are there sinister shots of deathly still backs of heads sitting alone with a bottle that clearly no one is drinking? But no movement or faces or any form of enthusiasm or encouragement? Absolutely terrifying :D
Obviously some horrors in there but rather shocked at how many half decent songs with a pulse were in the mix, especially as they were given nothing to help them in that room of death!​
Did you do this not knowing he result? Or was it all this in the build up all the jurors giving her 12 anyway? :D

LoooOoOOOOooooOOOOpppp x12

Did you do this not knowing he result? Or was it all this in the build up all the jurors giving her 12 anyway? :D

LoooOoOOOOooooOOOOpppp x12

I knew the result, but I mean I watched all those initial weird audition looking videos and then the final show performances for whoever made it through. I didn't actually watch the results bit itself!

How was it decided who got through to the final anyway? Because much as I'm on board with LOOP as a barely competent (and therefore essential) slice of slut pop, she barely stood out more than anyone else in that awful room

Sarah's father is a mega-rich Maltese property mogul and chairman of their national football team.

Oh :hostage:

I'm rather fond of this flimsy little bop and would have been nice to see that with some form of stage upgrade

No it wouldn't have qualified but as an Aisel X My Heart Swedish style cast off it ticks a box or two.

Edit: Fireproof, not that the one I posted that no one saw :)

I'm rather fond of this flimsy little bop and would have been nice to see that with some form of stage upgrade

No it wouldn't have qualified but as an Aisel X My Heart Swedish style cast off it ticks a box or two.

Edit: Fireproof, not that the one I posted that no one saw :)

That’s a TWINS SONG!!

That said, if they really wanted to do well, they could have picked a lot better than dearest Sarah and her LOOP and that's as someone mildly obsessed with it at the moment. How the fuck did this not make the final - it would probably finish top 10 for them?!

Imagine being that corrupt and still completely useless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom