Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -

• -

• -

• Total voters
Mafia, lovers, detectives, angels...so many options, I feel like I must be the only plain villager and I'm feeling very victimised :sad:

Also a plain jane villager here. Wondering if everything he's said in the first post is entirely true.

Some people in here are playing awfully coy, I must say. Lovely little lambs.......I was just born yesterday ma!.........who would ever suspect.....

I'm fairly sure I know who a fellow villager is. I have strong suspicions about a potential mafia.
Coming in strong with the accusations. This must be like being an Amish kid during rumspringa for you - you've only got a limited window to enjoy yourself before it's back to the thankless drudgery of hosting so you're making the most of it.

Yes it hardly seems worth ANNOUNCING you're a villager, yet some are QUITE KEEN to DO SO.

Coming in strong with the accusations. This must be like being an Amish kid during rumspringa for you - you've only got a limited window to enjoy yourself before it's back to the thankless drudgery of hosting so you're making the most of it.
Absolutely. I always do this. But then having run the game, your response is exactly as I know a mafia to be.

I’m also a VILLAGER but this rascal whore is not a lover

And I haven’t a clue on what an earths going on

Oh it's totally not random. Mine was never random. Why make a 12 a week poster a member of the Mafia?

I am not saying either way because it guides people to certain villagers or not.

But if it's totally random, then it doesn't guide anyone anywhere... that's what random is.

Therefore you must have selected in a non-random way... which actually helps as a clue, because you'll probably try and make maximum drama.

Yes it hardly seems worth ANNOUNCING you're a villager, yet some are QUITE KEEN to DO SO.
Some of us are very proud of being villagers and have worked tirelessly to make it a better place.
I, for example, drove all of the homosexuals out of Kennelfanny several years ago. I had to let them back in when they blackmailed me with polaroids of me buggering a deer, but it was still an accomplishment.

Some of us are very proud of being villagers and have worked tirelessly to make it a better place.
I, for example, drove all of the homosexuals out of Kennelfanny several years ago. I had to let them back in when they blackmailed me with polaroids of me buggering a deer, but it was still an accomplishment.

Was that the deer that caused the great crop blight of '03? He had it coming.

But if it's totally random, then it doesn't guide anyone anywhere... that's what random is.

Therefore you must have selected in a non-random way... which actually helps as a clue, because you'll probably try and make maximum drama.
Yeah this happened in the last game (to an extent) and certainly made me suspect people more than others.

I'd have thought Penny would've done it random because of that but it seems not.

The deer carcass is still in the garden you filthy bitch

Let’s start somewhere sensible - it’s very likely that either @Rita or @Rachey are Mafia - Penelope is a showman, and he knows how a female mafia would play for ratings.

So I guess the question is 'if you were casting a group of mafia designed to create MAXIMUM DRAMA, who from the above list would you cast?'

I couldn't say, although it would make me think Ag and KindaCool would be LOVERS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom