Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -

• -

• -

• Total voters
Oh it's totally not random. Mine was never random. Why make a 12 a week poster a member of the Mafia?

I'm feeling a tad called out

But thanks for confirming my innocence for everyone to see

Reactions: GNL
So I guess the question is 'if you were casting a group of mafia designed to create MAXIMUM DRAMA, who from the above list would you cast?'

I couldn't say, although it would make me think Ag and KindaCool would be LOVERS.
I'm not aware that I'm a lover.

Question (maybe an obvious question): Do the lovers know who each other are? I'm assuming so?

Will someone tell @Rita to get off her knees

She's got some explaining to do

I'm reckoning theres a good chance some of the mafia from last time are mafia again. No way would Penny make a wholesale change.

Let’s start somewhere sensible - it’s very likely that either @Rita or @Rachey are Mafia - Penelope is a showman, and he knows how a female mafia would play for ratings.
Rita would be a tip top choice. She was great last time. @Rachey is perhaps too not here to be a mafia. She would make a fun choice though.

Look how empty this topic is. There are multiple group chats happening behind the scenes.

Reactions: GNL
I'm not saying on here. But two have raised my suspicions. One completely giving themself away in my expert opinion.
tenor.gif

And I'm convinced Suomi is. 100%

No way Penelope would choose the teams (which he did) and not put Suomi as Mafia (which he has).

you think Penelope would be that obvious to put his best friend as Mafia :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom