OceanGate Titan submersible incident

Those "brave souls" weren't down there doing research, they were ghoulishly viewing a shipwreck for their own pleasure Boris.
I’d somehow forgotten in the midst of all this that they were visiting yer actual DEATH SITE

So far we have Johnson articles on Wegovy and THIS

DM getting its money’s worth?

I’d somehow forgotten in the midst of all this that they were visiting yer actual DEATH SITE
It's a memorial gravesite and they went down there to get bragging rights. Very few people have seen the wreck close-up and almost all of them are researchers and scientists (and James bloody Cameron obviously but he's a legitimate deep-sea expert and also helps NASA so I let him off).

I hadn't realised James Cameron had been down there SO MUCH, or just how dangerous a trip it is.

Imagine if things had gone differently, we wouldn't have those wonderful Avatar films :side-eye:

Ross Kemp, in the sub when the pressure goes...

1687604178818.jpeg

I feel like maybe these family members shouldn't be doing INTERVIEWS.

I'm days late to this but have just been reading up on how they died - essentially vaporised in a millisecond with no concept of it happening - and I'm sorry but I think it sounds LOVELY!

It's gone from my idea of hell (slowly suffocating in the most uncomfortable conditions possible with 4 nerds) to something I'd actively welcome on certain days :disco:

Regardless of the crassness of the trip (and I agree with that), let’s not dehumanise people in their death because of their wealth or their bad decisions (particularly a 19 year old boy who only went to make his dad happy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom