POP!'s Top 150 ANTM Photos - YOU WANNA BE ON TOP?

That’s a fucking regal shot

STARRING: NICOLE FOX (CYCLE 13)

The-Early-Bird-Gets-A-Makeover-During-the-first-photo-shoot-the-girls-put-a-modern-twist-on-one-of-t.jpg

Is it a great shot? She looks like someone slapped her.

ANN MARKLEY (CYCLE 3)

This was unfairly maligned by the judges. Everything about her face is working.

Ann-a-21-year-old-student-from-Erie-PA-is-photographed-by-Troy-Word-after-her-dramatic-makeover-on-a.jpg

STARRING: ERIN WAGNER (CYCLE 13)

I included a few "makeover" photos because they are worthy. This is one of them. She's one of my favorites and should have made it to the top 2.

The-Early-Bird-Gets-A-Makeover-The-ladies-move-into-their-Los-Angeles-home-and-learn-they-will-be-re.jpg

STARRING: SARA RHODES (CYCLE 5)

I loved her makeover and this photo, but she went downhill fast after they realized she couldn't walk and when she got distracted by her lesbian affair with Kim:

ANTM-Sarah05-Craig-de-Cristo.jpg

STARRING: MICHELLE DEIGHTON (CYCLE 4)

This picture got her eliminated, although the judges were split. All of the girls performed well that week to be fair and Michelle WAS a bit of a wet blanket.

ANTM-Michelle11-Gerda-Genis.jpg

STARRING: NICOLE BORUD (CYCLE 3)

Her elimination edit did her dirty and Tyra's "so now it's time to delib--OH WE FORGOT ABOUT NICOLE" was so fake. Ironically, her portfolio was really only rivaled by Yaya and Amanda but she came in 6th because she was "forgettable". This seemed to happen to at least one girl each cycle (see also Lauren Brie)

305-Nicole-former-punk-rocker-age-21-of-Minot-N-D-poses-while-on-roller-skates-in-AMERICA-S-NEXT-TOP.jpg

That youtube clip :D Perhaps Tyra needed the method acting lessons.

STARRING: BRUNETTES (CYCLE 16)

Micheala's face was so stunning but this is the only great photo she pulled off.

5-BANTM5-D-Monique-Jaclyn-Mikaela-Brittani01-28-Jonathan-Mannion29.jpg

STARRING: MICHELLE DEIGHTON (CYCLE 4)

This picture got her eliminated, although the judges were split. All of the girls performed well that week to be fair and Michelle WAS a bit of a wet blanket.

ANTM-Michelle11-Gerda-Genis.jpg

I remember this was one of my favourite photoshoots. I hope we see more from it.

STARRING: KARA VINCENT (CYCLE 13)

Kind of a bitch and she only took one great pic (this one) but I love her face.

Make-Me-Tall-Kara-poses-for-a-photo-shoot-on-America-s-Next-Top-Model-on-The-CW-Cycle-13-Photo-Jonat.jpg

STARRING: AMANDA "My son Elijah was conceived on 9/11 to the hour..." SWAFFORD (CYCLE 3)

She was really the only one that was able to make this photoshoot work (maybe along with Nicole).

The-Girl-Who-Mutilated-the-Precious-Brownies-Amanda-mother-age-25-of-Hendersonville-N-C-poses-for-an.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom