The Official Moopy Air Fryer TIPS topic

You air fryer status

• Total voters
Tip 2: Mr Ag made a whole curry in it and it was A GREAT CURRY

I do feel like this is the first new kitchen gadget for A LONG TIME that may actually change how we cook.

Ours is a multi cooker thingy so you can do all sorts, we've no normal cooker at the moment so I've been doing everything in there, lasagne mix, pasta, curries, jacket potatoes!

The only thing throwing me at the moment is the lack of instruction on packaging. I know there's the internet, but that's an extra level of FAFF.

I just donā€™t have the space for any more STUFF. My flatmate buys every stupid fad gadget under the sun, uses it once and it then sits in a pile gathering dust and I canā€™t say anything about it :(

I can't see myself getting one, I don't really need it, and I've hear mixed reactions, but I wonder if french fries taste anything close to actually fried ones, that would be the real test for me.

OT: I JUST started using a pressure cooker and it's the scariest thing ever, but what a great help in the kitchen.

My parents have an air fryer, which they have only used to do chips. My Mum got an air fryer cookbook for Christmas but has not yet done anything with it.

My first mission is to do eggs, but I suspect it will be beyond it's abilities.

Please post pics of the models you own because in 2023, I WILL buy one.
311414_1.jpg

Looks exactly like the ones I've been after, except some of them come in a nasty WHITE color; and it needs to be of 2L capacity.

Iā€™m totally getting one if and when I ever sell my flat and get a bigger kitchen.

PASTA IN THE AIR FRYER? šŸ¤ŒšŸ¤ŒšŸ¤Œ

Mind, I find pottering about in the kitchen really quite enjoyable and I'm a decent cook, so I guess I haven't really seen the use - yet. But I'm happy to be convinced otherwise.

So much quicker than the oven. I didn't even bother pre-heating!

RIP THE OVEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom