The Official Moopy Air Fryer TIPS topic

You air fryer status

• Total voters
I ONLY COOKED THE FISHCAKES IN THERE

They came out lovely and crispy.

fryer.jpg

I have made perfect roasties, lasagne, chicken, salmon, cookies, tinned potatoes make incredible tater tots… and the most amazing pizzas using only Greek yogurt and sr flour for a base. Long live the air fryer.

Pasta has blown my mind though… still not sure how

I did read you could make bread in it. That's surely on the cards.

Tinned potatoes is a thing? I don’t think I’ve ever seen them. How hard is it to peel an actual potato and cook it.

Anyway before I was distracted by the horror that is tinned potatoes. Should I get an air fryer or a microwave? I don’t have space for both

Can someone try roasting garlic in it, please?

Saved up for one and it has changed my life. Mostly just use it for frozen chicken at the moment though

Anyway before I was distracted by the horror that is tinned potatoes. Should I get an air fryer or a microwave? I don’t have space for both
I have never bought them for anything other than trying this airfryer recipe

I think they are tinned in some liquid, so I guess that changes something about them? I don’t think it’s brine like with fish, anyone know?

I love gnocchi but I find it can be very slimy/wet and stodgy when boiled, but in the air fryer there’s none of that.

For people using it to bake things like lasagna, how do you do it? Surely you needs a tiny baking dish to fit in the air fryer first?

It's air fryer season. I've just had my first air fryer cooked jacket potato of the autumn. Soooo crispy and golden. Would recommend.

20231105_125528.jpg

It's air fryer season. I've just had my first air fryer cooked jacket potato of the autumn. Soooo crispy and golden. Would recommend.

View attachment 21967

What setting did you do it on? I tried the other day but it didn't cook properly. I did like 40mins on air fryer mode but maybe I should have tried bake/ roast mode.

What setting did you do it on? I tried the other day but it didn't cook properly. I did like 40mins on air fryer mode but maybe I should have tried bake/ roast mode.
I don't really have settings. Maybe I do, but normally I just cook. I did it 45 mins at 200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom