Greece 2023: Victor Vernicos - What They Say

It’s highly competent but doesn’t do much for me? Can see it easily qualifying but not making much impact in the final.

Surely this is going absolutely nowhere? Utterly dull and he's a nepo baby with no performance experience.

528FE497-4E1B-484D-88FF-7F97B70C01E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
Something like THIS please, even though the staging ruined it

FA6A1FB7-1BE0-44D7-A1BF-46A0E8BB27BD.jpeg

:D:D:D Although I’m here for the bananas, pineapples and plump bouncing bazookas so let’s not rule THOSE out for 2024 :disco:

Poor Dimitris. Had to strap on the thigh-highs and start selling himself by the docks after he lost the house on that one :(

• Sad
Reactions: Zu
This hideous dirge is my #36 of the year. Yes, even worse than Romania.

I do fear he might do a Frans though. :(

His only chances are with straight people and me :tongueout:

Btw Melissa posted that she won't be releasing Liar and kind of ruled out any future attempt at Eurovision in general.

Victor was asked to give his own rating for the songs, which was

12 Portugal
10 Armenia
8 Finland
7 Sweden
6 Switzerland
5 Australia
4 Belgium
3 Estonia
2 Cyprus :D
1 Austria

which of course added some fuel to the beef with Cyprus.
In response, Andrew was asked to give a rating to the songs too, but he said his job is to sing not to give ratings.

And this is Evangelia's take on Tattoo in greeklish.
As usual, Evangelia tries to make a literal word by word translation of the song (which never works) and given that her mastery of the language is comparable to that of a 5-year-old the result is quite funny/childish.

• Haha
Reactions: Hak
So in a lovely epilogue to this messy tale, Melissa's song has been snapped up by Cyprus for their entry this year. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom