Steps - Scared of the Dark [NUMBER FUCKING ONE SINGLE]

The MY TIME focus on the face of LSL when her solo section arrives is still a treat. Always giving her all.

A good old key change glitter drop as well.

FUCKING INCREDIBLE!

LSL is just iconic (that bit where she grabs the mic!) but that hairstyle she's sporting at the moment is just TERRIBLE!

QUEEN FAYE <333

Oh god, LSL is looking far from best! Bad hairstyle and jowly chin. I love how for a few seconds it almost looked like it was a solo performance from her though.

Claire holding back on the vocals until the end worked nicely.

Still can't believe I'm about to watch LSL on prime time tv. This is a first chez Devil :disco:

Fucking hell. Old LSL has GUTS. The mic grab. The solo spot at the front. Fuck me. What a woman

Faye looked amazing. I loved how Lisa went FUCK IT, grabbed the mic and took CENTRE STAGE cavorting with the dancers. Even in the middle 8 she was the last girl to leave the stage. I did have to laugh when the boys got their solo bit that the camera was behind them! :D

:D at LSL

Claire is looking absolutely amazing just now

Yes, the mic grab :D I thought Christmas was going to come early and have her fall right on cue to the lyric. I love how long she stayed in the centre, hogged the boys moment and had that classic "I've just followed through" Lisa expression on her face throughout.

Reactions: COB

SILVER GODDESS Faye Tozer. Claire is modelling some excellent voluminous trousers too.

What is going on with Eamonn Holmes' clapping?

I can't begin to even cope with all this. That Palladium performance was literally EVERYTHING. They all sounded fucking brilliant- you could even hear that they'd turned Lee's mic on! Even LSL was less shaky than usual and, yes, that mic grab was LIFE.

I didn't read the thread before I saw the performance (just now- work thing all week and not had chance to watch previously) but I was just willing them on SO hard. It's SO SO SO good to have them back and for them to actually be doing it RIGHT. It's what made "Light Up The World" so frustrating and this so very, very right. Im sat here with the biggest grin on my face and I actually welled up at the end of that performance. And I don't care.

And after all these years, why hasn't "This Morning" built a proper stage, rather than just having a bit of MDF in a corner for people to mince about on?

The palladium performance is literally amazing - I can't stop watching it. The girls are just mesmerising, it looks like an old fashioned proper massive pop performance.

Did Lisa take a single breath during that This Morning performance? :D

I can't take my eyes off Lee in these performances, fittest he's ever been and I love the little body pops after the first line of the chorus.

I don't know why but this made me cackle.

302aqtt.jpg

I can't take my eyes off Lee in these performances, fittest he's ever been and I love the little body pops after the first line of the chorus.

Yes those This Morning cameras took great care to pick up that admirable chest thrusting.

Did you notice how H knocks his mic stand at the 2.30 mark? CUNT!

What is wrong with Lisa's chin? :(

Did you notice how H knocks his mic stand at the 2.30 mark? CUNT!

What is wrong with Lisa's chin? :(

It's the weight of the new fringe forcing her face down into her neck, giving the illusion of a double chin, quite obviously.

As I read on facebook (apologies if stolen from someone here) LSL really IS channeling fellow countrywoman Ruth Madoc this era.

Is Lisa-Scott Lee the 'popular' one of the group? I love the platinum blonde.

Anyways, I showed this to my OLDER GENTLEMAN friend and he called it HANDBAG MUSIC lol! I've never heard that one before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom