Steps - Scared of the Dark [NUMBER FUCKING ONE SINGLE]

Is Lisa-Scott Lee the 'popular' one of the group?.

She had the biggest solo career of the group - with many top 40 singles and an album released in Africa. Unfortunately, a secret camera crew filmed an expose documentary on her for several months, culminating in her being forced to quit the music industry during a surprise televised poll.

It's arguably only because of her humanitarian work (helping children of wealthy diplomats in Dubai realise their dreams of singing) that she has been so warmly re-received by the British public.

Last edited:
Just from that performance, there's something VERY Moopy about her. She has that nervous overconfident "I'll show them who the REAL STAR is!" look in her eyes :D

I like Faye the best though. I love her vocals.

The promo has really been so good.

I do wonder whether they could bag a Britain's Got Talent slot in a month or so...

I can't EVEN with that Mrs Brown performance- WTF is that programme? The old people dancing! It's like fucking Benidorm. TERRIBLE! The mimed keychange was HILARIOUS as well...

The promo has really been so good.

I do wonder whether they could bag a Britain's Got Talent slot in a month or so...
I feel they're more likely to do Strictly towards the end of the year. Hopefully we get a good three singles from this album!

Are the guys even IN the band? They seem so filler.

Of COURSE they are.

Admittedly, towards the end of their career H got a lot more solo parts but before the third album it was pretty much Claire and Faye with Lisa stealing all the best lines. Lee didn't even ever get a solo song on the third album, he had to share his as a duet with Faye.

Of COURSE they are.

Admittedly, towards the end of their career H got a lot more solo parts but before the third album it was pretty much Claire and Faye with Lisa stealing all the best lines. Lee didn't even ever get a solo song on the third album, he had to share his as a duet with Faye.

I do not think I can cope with this much longer.

Oh CALM THE FARM. It's not my fault they released their best song 20 years into their career. It's not like I'm discovering ATOMIC KITTEN for the first time or anything.

I think the 5,6,7,8 cassingles are due in the NZ stores ANY DAY NOW.

Oh this makes me sad. I won't be living in NZ much longer I don't think. Alas, I will miss the "cassingle" release party. And I had my leather vest all ready to go.

Is it me or do I detect an ounce of POWER in LSL's vox? :o

Meanwhile, I thought I saw Judy Finnigan bopping along with all the other eye sores (not that it would have looked out of place if she were). I don't like Mrs Brown, but I did like the intro.

Just had another read of this thread. I come to it whenever I need a bit of a boost because the GAY HYSTERIA in the first few pages is honestly the most heartwarming content in Moopy history. The scars of Light Up The World clearly ran deep.

I'm the kind who's always falling.
INTO TROUBLE AND INTO PARADISE.

:BList:

This is still an amazing come back SINGAL and they haven't topped it since. I just love the Palladium live vox.

Getting my Cwej clipboard of public data out, when I saw them live last at the o2 a big couple of families sitting infront came late with loads of kids and turned round and asked if 'Scared of the Dark' had been performed yet, as its the one the kids have come for. This SINGAL resonated with a new generation :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom