Late Night Drunk Moopy

Clacton is good as a local town to pop down as it has a cheap butchers and a lovely arts and crafts shop. I guess the 2p machines are fun if you like smelling if copper. But it's genuinely full of those who were too disgusting for Tower Hamlets.

You could have opened another FUDGE EMPORIUM THOUGH, and debuted a delicious new fudge made with LOCAL SKAG.
I don't feel like Clacton will attract the right type of clientele for my fudge I'm afraid. It sounds a bit like Newquay.

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
I don't feel like Clacton will attract the right type of clientele for my fudge I'm afraid. It sounds a bit like Newquay.
:D They only want fudge made with margarine. Any of that butter muck and there’ll be temper tantrums

:D They only want fudge made with margarine. Any of that butter muck and there’ll be temper tantrums
🤢🤢🤢 I'll bring some fudge with me and throw it to the locals as I drive past. I'll see if they like it, just the dull vanilla tho.

I'll save the more fun flavours for the Colchester residents.

Hey girls,

What are we up to and what’s the tipple of choice tonight?

I forgot to buy any tonic :(

All I have is a bottle of Lidl Espresso Martini I had for Christmas and have never felt inclined to open.

I forgot to buy any tonic :(

All I have is a bottle of Lidl Espresso Martini I had for Christmas and have never felt inclined to open.

I do love an espresso martini. I am drinking Negronis and listening to The Spice Girls.

My mother is driving me UTTERLY CRAZY so it’s either wine or she goes under the patio

I've got a wedding in the morning and I really cba. Wish I didn't suffer from FOMO so much otherwise I'd just have said no.

I've got a wedding in the morning and I really cba. Wish I didn't suffer from FOMO so much otherwise I'd just have said no.
Are weddings on Sundays common? Not sure why but that seems rather novel to me

It's an Asian one so fairly common. This one starts at 9am! The wedding invite made me laugh as it had the couples names, and then underneath each one it had their university qualifications :D
That made me howl!

Is that common? :D

I would say go with the patio, but knowing your luck the press would find this comment and b hanging you out to dry :(
I mean it wouldn’t be the worst thing written about me. Remember when they outed me not only a Tory but a Saturdays loon? :zombie:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom